ETSI to Host Workshop on Future Network Technologies
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) has rapidly grown in recent years, and asserted itself in some of the most cutting-edge, vital standards development processes for European markets. Beginning at GSMA's Mobile World Congress last month, ETSI has expanded its ambitions to include global standardization of these secotrs, most notably M2M. (Hear ETSI's M2M Vice Chair Omar Elloumi provide and M2M standardization overview Thursday during M2M Zone's seminar, Energy, Transportation and Telehalth.
ETSI Workshop on Future Network Technologies
Sophia Antipolis, France
10 - 11 March 2010
The key goal of this workshop is to Identify potential needs for standardization or pre-standardization of Future Network Technologies at ETSI.
- Participants in related FP7 research projects
- Participants in other research activities on the same subjects, such as from EUREKA CELTIC programme
- Participants in ETSI Technical Committees such as TISPAN, ATTM, GRID, M2M etc.
- Participants in ETSI Industry Specification Groups such as AFI, INS, MOI etc.
- Participants in 3GPP groups such as SA1, SA2, CT Working Groups
- Participants in standardization activities at other organisations such as ITU-T and IETF
- Standardization technical managers
- CTO-level and technology management